Friday, June 27, 2008

First Post

Hi guys this is Shinsaber currently running with Guild Wrath of Chaos on the server. Since this will be the first written  post to this blog I thought I should do something interesting and present myself to those who do not know me in-game. I am Shinsaber Protection style Paladin I like helping lower level players in my spare time and when I am not doing things with the guild I am affiliated with at that point. I should also mention that in real life I am a legally blind person what this mean to  you guys is that I can not see well in real life so this might make it hard to answer whispers if I am not paying attention to my chat window so if you plan to ask me questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. If you wish to drop a comment or message on the blog feel free and I will get to them when I can thank you for your understanding on this point.


No comments: