Sunday, June 29, 2008

First Impressions of Blackrock Depth

Hi guys, today I had two runs through BRD (Blackrock Depth) for you that do not know this is the the mini zone of Blackrock Mountain between Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes. I have two say the two runs could not have been more different. Early that morning a group had invited me to work with them on the runt hey were doing but let me tell you it went south very quickly they all wanted to play I am leader and you do what i say you should do because I have run this place 100+ times, before we hit the first boss the run was over. Later that night a guild mate of mine told me he/she (I will assume him) was going to be running BRD with his room mate who happened to be a 70 Paladin. Needless to say we went all the way through it until a door defeated us, yes a door down in I think it was in the arena area. I am very happy because I got my first relice [Libram of Truth] and an upgrade to my legs []. In addition another guild mate of mine had asked me how do I level my Enchanting up fast and chap well here is a little sneak pick of what I did to go from 1-75 in one shot, when I get a chance I will do the entire thing and update the post along with linking the items I got from this BRD run so you guys can check them out as well.

Enchanting 1-300:
Apprentice (1-75)
Materials
 1x Copper Rod
 1x Lesser Magic Essence
75x Strange Dust
Enchantments
 1x Runed Copper Rod
74x Enchant Bracers - Minor Health

No comments: